+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 130

Thread: giants honesty for week 3

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Angry? I'm not the one on someone else's MB preaching to anyone that will listen that the Eagles are the real deal and the Giants are frauds. Do I think you're scared of this next game? You bet your *** I do. I'm scared about EVERY game, especially a divisional opponent that plays us tough every time we play them. Your smack talk proves that you're scared. The Giants are awake now, and Philthy has 9 turnovers in 2 games. A REAL offesne isn't going to NOT take advantage of that.
    Project ALL you like homie, you know whats coming September 30th. We have your number and you KNOW it. But, I predict you won't be anywhere to be found on October 1st will you so I guess you have to get all your smack in now.

    LT doesn't play for the Giants anymore, moron. That was decades ago and he only RECENTLY had sex with a minor, Some of us don't honor him like that anymore, since then. Myself included. I have an autographed LT jersey that was suppose to be framed and hung in my son's room. I don't want him to think that just because you can ball your transgressions should be overlooked. LT is no longer a "hero" in this house. Just a great former football player.
    You still have the jersey though don't you? I don't and never WILL own a Mike Vick jersey. I hate what he did. But he is an Eagle and I support my team. Personally, I don't think he's even the best QB on our squad but he's the best thing we got thats ready to play right now.

    As for Vick, anyone souless enough to do would he did is beyond reproach. It speaks to his character. Vick is only "redeemed" because the NFL made him do it. Take away the ball and let's see how redeemded he really is.
    Well, if by "made him do it" means that he couldn't play football then well sure? Whats your point? That he would have CONTINUED to do it? Say what you will about him but he's not stupid...

    Win or lose, you are not going to dominate the game like you think you are. It will be a battle to the finish.
    We will see about that. I think the Eagles might make it a mission to expose the 9 and 7 champs for what they REALLY are!

  2. #72
    Which part was great?

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    We beat those teams to make it into the superbowl last year, in case you didnt know. Im starting to think thats the theme with you....You dont now much about anything.
    Well, let's just see if you catch the Niners on another OFF day again. Your G-Girls' cupcake schedule is going to end soon kid...get ready for the smackdown...

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Lawrence Taylor isn't a person, he's a UN-REPENTANT criminal. Mike Vick did his time and learned his lesson. You can't say the same for Taylor can you. Nuff said!
    LT had sex with a prostitute that lied about her age. He is a lowlife for soliciting a ***** but we really don't want to put your moms profession down, now so we? I doubt that he was looking for a 16 year old because if he was then he would have went to the garbage state of Pennsylvania where that is the legal age of consent and he would have hit off your nasty *** sister, after she took the dog killing sociopath's tool out of her mouth first. Heck he could have just gotten directions from that lowlife Marcus Vick if he were looking for some trim.It is hillarious that you keep coming on here crying about this and that because you are a fan of a loser franchise that has never won a Lombardi Trophy. We all know that the real reason you are on here is because your 350 pound pimpled pig of a boyfriend wont hit you off anymore and you are desperate for any type of attention. So please, just take a deep breath, relax and keep putting the lotion on your skin sweetie. Unless of course you would rather get the hose again.

  5. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    We will see about that. I think the Eagles might make it a mission to expose the 9 and 7 champs for what they REALLY are!
    Or the Giants might stomp the Eagles and prove all they are is a dysfunctional 8-8 team with a crappy overhyped QB who can't make it through an NFL season and a coaching staff that's living off past repuatation and can't get the job done and has overstayed its welcome...

    Then you can get to work on hiring a new coaching staff and rebuilding the team with a good-but-not-great defense and scrambling black quarterback for the 4th time in a row. It's working great, by all means keep doing the same thing over and over for a few more decades and before you know it we'll be celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Eagles last championship.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-21-2012 at 05:29 PM.

  6. #76
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    LT had sex with a prostitute that lied about her age. He is a lowlife for soliciting a ***** but we really don't want to put your moms profession down, now so we? I doubt that he was looking for a 16 year old because if he was then he would have went to the garbage state of Pennsylvania where that is the legal age of consent and he would have hit off your nasty *** sister, after she took the dog killing sociopath's tool out of her mouth first. Heck he could have just gotten directions from that lowlife Marcus Vick if he were looking for some trim.It is hillarious that you keep coming on here crying about this and that because you are a fan of a loser franchise that has never won a Lombardi Trophy. We all know that the real reason you are on here is because your 350 pound pimpled pig of a boyfriend wont hit you off anymore and you are desperate for any type of attention. So please, just take a deep breath, relax and keep putting the lotion on your skin sweetie. Unless of course you would rather get the hose again.
    Mom jokes? Really? Well, what can I expect from a low life who makes excuses for child molesters...

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Or the Giants might stomp the Eagles and prove all they are is a dysfunctional 8-8 team with a crappy overhyped QB who can't make it through an NFL season and a coaching staff that can't get the job done and has overstayed its welcome...

    Then you can get to work on hiring a new coaching staff and rebuilding the team with a good-but-not-great defense and scrambling black quarterback for the 4th time in a row. It's working great, by all means keep doing the same thing over and over for a few more decades.
    I love how you say "might"! Nice backdoor you built yourself. Its OK, I know you won't be here on Oct first, no need to make those kinds of escape routes man! I noticed you mentioned black QB's as if that made a difference somehow? I mean, two black QB's made the Giants look sick for more than a decade in this division, maybe you should go get one, like the Redskins did? You know, the Redskins that beat you TWICE last year? Or at least, get your pasty potato faced Gomer Pyle looking QB a gift certificate to a tanning salon or something! Lets face it, you gotta do SOMETHING, you can't rely on LUCK to push you buns first into a championship for a THIRD time!

  8. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    I love how you say "might"! Nice backdoor you built yourself.
    yawn

    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    We will see about that. I think the Eagles might make it a mission to expose the 9 and 7 champs for what they REALLY are!

  9. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    I mean, two black QB's made the Giants look sick for more than a decade in this division, maybe you should go get one, like the Redskins did? You know, the Redskins that beat you TWICE last year? Or at least, get your pasty potato faced Gomer Pyle looking QB a gift certificate to a tanning salon or something! Lets face it, you gotta do SOMETHING, you can't rely on LUCK to push you buns first into a championship for a THIRD time!
    Randall Cunningham -- 0 rings
    Donovan McNabb -- 0 rings
    Michael Vick -- 0 rings

    keep up the good work!

    We won a Super Bowl on our career backup QB and you can't win one between those three clowns -- because they're terrible QBs. Black or not, how many scrambling QBs have ever won a championship? Steve Young? But hey, you think you've got a winning formula despite nothing to show for it, go ahead and rebuild the same team a 4th time.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-21-2012 at 05:47 PM.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    253
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Randall Cunningham -- 0 rings
    Donovan McNabb -- 0 rings
    Michael Vick -- 0 rings

    keep up the good work!

    We won a Super Bowl on our career backup QB and you can't win one between those three clowns -- because they're terrible QBs.
    Randall Cunningham -- Made the Gnats look silly
    Donovan McNabb -- Made the Gnats look silly
    Michael Vick -- Made the Gnats look silly

    You won NOTHING. If NO one RESPECTS what you "won", then WHAT exactly is it worth. Thats right. Nothing. And again, don't chalk that up to "Eagle hate". Ask around, you'll see.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts