+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 130
  1. #81
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetZombieJesus View Post
    Randall Cunningham -- 0 rings
    Donovan McNabb -- 0 rings
    Michael Vick -- 0 rings

    keep up the good work!

    We won a Super Bowl on our career backup QB and you can't win one between those three clowns -- because they're terrible QBs. Black or not, how many scrambling QBs have ever won a championship? Steve Young? But hey, you think you've got a winning formula despite nothing to show for it, go ahead and rebuild the same team a 4th time.
    Facts and logic do not belong in the reality in which this clown lives, you're just wasting your time and energy on this poor excuse for a troll

  2. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Randall Cunningham -- Made the Gnats look silly
    Donovan McNabb -- Made the Gnats look silly
    Michael Vick -- Made the Gnats look silly
    Do you have "Made the Giants look silly" banners at the Stink?

    Cunningham era (1985-1995): 11-11
    McNabb era (1999-2009): 13-12 Eagles
    Vick era (2010-): 3-1 Eagles (and one of those was Vince Young)

    You're the only one who looks silly, as usual, the Eggholes aren't as good as you think they are.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 09-21-2012 at 05:08 PM.

  3. #83
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,550
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    It is very telling that you consider winning by 7 points to be an *** kicking.
    It's indicative of an inability to understand context and perspective. Most kids grow out of it in the 20s...

  4. #84
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,240
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Project ALL you like homie, you know whats coming September 30th. We have your number and you KNOW it. But, I predict you won't be anywhere to be found on October 1st will you so I guess you have to get all your smack in now.



    You still have the jersey though don't you? I don't and never WILL own a Mike Vick jersey. I hate what he did. But he is an Eagle and I support my team. Personally, I don't think he's even the best QB on our squad but he's the best thing we got thats ready to play right now.



    Well, if by "made him do it" means that he couldn't play football then well sure? Whats your point? That he would have CONTINUED to do it? Say what you will about him but he's not stupid...



    We will see about that. I think the Eagles might make it a mission to expose the 9 and 7 champs for what they REALLY are!
    You're an idiot.....even for an Eagles fan. You're scared and you know it. That's why you're here. A truly confident fan has no need to convince others how great his team is. He lets the game do the talking.

    No matter how much ranting and raving you do about what's to come, doesn't make it any more true. Just because you say it with blind conviction doesn't make it so.

    I am waiting for the LT jersey's value to go back up. As for now, it remains in the closet still wrapped in the plastic it came in.....but that's really not the issue. You are looking for anything you can to try and be insulting, and it has nothing to do with the actual game. It;s just mindless babble....

    My point about Vick is, you called him redeemed and I challanged that. It's an act. And like some other poster said....you're a walking contradiction.

    All I have ever said was "we will see"....now you may flame away again on how your big bad Eagles are going to "expose" the Giants. Your team has showed me nothing so far.
    #80

  5. #85
    All-Pro FBomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    28,240
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Randall Cunningham -- Made the Gnats look silly
    Donovan McNabb -- Made the Gnats look silly
    Michael Vick -- Made the Gnats look silly

    You won NOTHING. If NO one RESPECTS what you "won", then WHAT exactly is it worth. Thats right. Nothing. And again, don't chalk that up to "Eagle hate". Ask around, you'll see.
    Is that what this is all about? Really? It means EVERYTHING to a Giants fan. EVERYTHING. In my opinion you're a moron, so why would I care what you think about the Giants? Seriously?

    Dude, you just get dumber with every post.
    #80

  6. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Randall Cunningham -- Made the Gnats look sillyDonovan McNabb -- Made the Gnats look sillyMichael Vick -- Made the Gnats look sillyYou won NOTHING. If NO one RESPECTS what you "won", then WHAT exactly is it worth. Thats right. Nothing. And again, don't chalk that up to "Eagle hate". Ask around, you'll see.
    Don't you wish you were a giants fan. Lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  7. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Golly gee willikers Mr. McAngrypants! Angry much? The Eagles are scared? Really? YOU BEAT A BUNCH OF SCRUBS last night! Get OVER yourself man!!! Not the Ravens. Not the Falcons. Not the 49ers...SCRUBS!!! When you DO meet a real team, THEY WILL KICK THE BISCUITS OUT OF YOU! The only one nervous around here is YOU pal. You KNOW this is true!Oh yeah, I'll take a redeemed dog killer with heart and skills over that childmolesting drug addict that the Gnats fans love so much ANY day of the week. You DON"T want to compare criminals DO we?
    Oh you mean the falcons that we totally owned in the playoffs 24-2. You mean the niners who only beat us in the regular season due to a noncall last yr. oh and same niners we took care of in NFCCG? U mean those niners and falcons? Oh and the ravens who would of beat you had refs made correct call at end of your game? Those ravens?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  8. #88
    Why don't you go play on the cardinals MB and we will see you next week?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

    # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

    1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

    Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

    ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

  9. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Randall Cunningham -- Made the Gnats look silly
    Donovan McNabb -- Made the Gnats look silly
    Michael Vick -- Made the Gnats look silly

    You won NOTHING. If NO one RESPECTS what you "won", then WHAT exactly is it worth. Thats right. Nothing. And again, don't chalk that up to "Eagle hate". Ask around, you'll see.
    LMAO...um i asked around ... I live in NYC and so far so good...everyone respects it.......um however when i asked about the Eagles most people said.."WHO???"

  10. #90
    Bench Player ForzaGiants!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    53
    You're argument is no one respects our SB go ask someone? LMAO. You've got to be kidding. That's it, that's what's suppsoe to bring us to our knees? Good god son you're hopeless. Your smack is weak just like the eagles defense. You wish you had ONE SB for anyone to give two effs about. The fact that you're here talking about OUR SB means you care that we have what you dont. Spare me "this our year just wait" we've heard before and watch your team and qb puke it away literally and figuratively. Sell your soup sandwich to Jacksonville because the fans of the FOUR TIME SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS aren't buying!

    See you soon buttercup we know you wont be back with the same handle after next week.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts