+ Reply to Thread

Michael Strahan among Giants' best on TV

From NFL.com:

The early reviews of Michael Strahan have been really positive for "Live!" Surprisingly good. I was talking to some lady about the show at Slice of New York in Huntington Beach, Calif., the other day and she said, "I really like that Michael on Regis and Kelly. I hear he played football, is that true?"

Yes lady, it is true. And it's also true Regis has been gone for a year and it's just now "Live with Kelly and Michael."

I don't think she cared for my tone, and she politely excused herself.

But that got me thinking with the Giants and Panthers squaring off on Thursday night (exclusively on NFL Network), who are the best former Giants to make the leap from the G-Men to the TV screen.

You want to know who didn't make the list? Tiki Barber. Because this list has taste.

Read More...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Personally I think having Warner on the list is a bit of a copout since he only played half a season with us, but whatever...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Personally I think having Warner on the list is a bit of a copout since he only played half a season with us, but whatever...
    You could say the same thing about Tarkenton since he was considered one of the biggest busts in Giants history.