+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hate thursday night games

I could do without them. I am surprised the players union didn't fight this, maybe they did and I didn't hear. I believe this will cause more injuries as players will not get enough time to heal from the Sunday game. I think it gives an even bigger advantage to the home team. I also never sleep well after a late Giants game (win or lose) as the adrenaline is flowing and I have to get up early for work on Friday. Oh well, Go Giants!!!

dont be such a *****.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

What is ******.....?

Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    What is ******.....?
    lol....female parts.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I like Thursday night football. I just hate it when the Giants play on Thursday.

The conditions are the same for both teams participating so I don't really see the issue. You basically end up with a free bye week after it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    The conditions are the same for both teams participating so I don't really see the issue. You basically end up with a free bye week after it, too.
    This is a key point. If we can come away tonight with a win, we get extra time to prepare and rest for Philly.

All-Pro
    I'd rather they play every Sunday at 1:00pm. However, even with them missing so many players I am excited for tonight's game. So maybe the NFL has it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I'd rather they play every Sunday at 1:00pm. However, even with them missing so many players I am excited for tonight's game. So maybe the NFL has it right.
    Agreed. Enough of this weekday BS. Even if we win tonight we have to deal with a Sunday without football. If they aren't going to have football on Sunday or Monday, they should have the games on Friday or Saturday.

i agree i wish every game was at 1pm on sunday that being said im sitting here at work and ill i can think about is the game tonight
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record