+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Panthers website predicting 41-17 win Panthers... Seriously?>

What are they smoking? I know we have crucial injuries but like Coughlin always says... next man up and "shut up and play the game" I feel our backups will step up and make a name for themselves tonight. Im praying for a win and won't lose faith no matter how many injuries.. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nygon3 View Post
    What are they smoking? I know we have crucial injuries but like Coughlin always says... next man up and "shut up and play the game" I feel our backups will step up and make a name for themselves tonight. Im praying for a win and won't lose faith no matter how many injuries.. GO BIG BLUE!!!!!

What do you expect a panthers website to say?That's what being a fan is all about....they are probably looking at our predictions and wondering the same thing
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Bench Player
    hope the gmen see this lol. i actually think the total game score will be under 30, 17-10 giants

All-Pro
    I'm staying optimistic, but lets be honest. They have 1 reliable WR playing tonight, Cruz. Barden has done nothing in the NFL and RR has done even less. They also can't run the ball. The secondary has been bad. Everything favors the Panthers tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I'm staying optimistic, but lets be honest. They have 1 reliable WR playing tonight, Cruz. Barden has done nothing in the NFL and RR has done even less. They also can't run the ball. The secondary has been bad. Everything favors the Panthers tonight.
    Cruz has done nothing in the NFL?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Nevermind, misread.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Cruz has done nothing in the NFL?
    I think you missed the period...he said they have 1 reliable receiver ...Cruz...then the rest have done nothing
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    I think you missed the period...he said they have 1 reliable receiver ...Cruz...then the rest have done nothing
    Yeah, I misread.

Quote Originally Posted by nygon3 View Post
    That makes sense
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if the panthers put +30 on us.