+ Reply to Thread

Kind of surprising with 10 days off till week 4 Nicks isn't playing

Guess they want that foot to heal up as much as possible so it doesn't get worse throughout the year.

I just hope we don't lose this game. Barden & Randle need to have coming out parties...and not in a Harooni type way
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    Guess they want that foot to heal up as much as possible so it doesn't get worse throughout the year.

I just hope we don't lose this game. Barden & Randle need to have coming out parties...and not in a Harooni type way
    If there was 10 days off til this game, he would be playing. Hell, even if this was a normal Sunday game I bet he would of played. But the game he got hurt was just 4 days ago. Dont want to push him and injure it worse, especially with him just having surgery a few months ago on it.

5trive for Fiv5

All-Pro
    It's actually very easy to understand. There was not enough time for him to rest before this game and next week is more important.

IIt doesn't surprise me because of the way he was limping after the big plays towards the end of the game last week. He didn't practice all week and even though they had him listed as questionable and acted as if he would play, I think it was all part of the gameplan just so Carolina had to account for him in practice. The short week probably had a lot to do with it. If the game was on Sunday I think he would have played.

I think he is more hurt than just sore and resting it.....when he caught that one pass at end of game he could barely walk
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

hopefully in 10 more days Nicks will be as healthy as he can be. they play the egirls so we needs all the bodies we can get for those idiots.

i think the Giants made the best decision to sit him down for this game.

He would of definitely played Sunday I'm just saying I hope we can win without his effort.

Nicks is ALL heart. He wanted to play this game but the coaches wouldn't let him.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

my guess is since they are already 0-1 within the NFC east that theyd rather him have 2 full weeks to rest it than test it on a short week and potentially put him at further risk for the rest of the year. having a healhty hakeem for the eagles game next sunday is just a higher priority at this point IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    It's actually very easy to understand. There was not enough time for him to rest before this game and next week is more important.
    This is the correct answer
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    He would of definitely played Sunday I'm just saying I hope we can win without his effort.

Nicks is ALL heart. He wanted to play this game but the coaches wouldn't let him.
    He had trouble with the walk-through
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1