+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Does anyone else like Bennett's TD dance?

    I think its hilarious!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  2. #2
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    18,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I think its hilarious!
    Nope, I'm not a fan of it. Unicorns don't dance or prance like that! lol
    No one remembers who came in second.

  3. #3
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    35,201
    I missed it, blah. Will have to see it later in the game rewind

  4. #4
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    5,533
    I'd prefer that he focus on running his routes.

  5. #5
    Veteran JimC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    3,256
    He's gonna be in Eli's doghouse. That last pass play where he just stopped his route.......not good and it looked like he was walking away when Eli was trying to talk to him.

  6. #6
    it's no salsa ... Bennett's done well for us, but Eli was not happy with him stopping his route and Bennett looked very confused talking to KG earlier in the game, but he has the talent and athletic ability
    Apologize to Melo 5

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    it's no salsa ... Bennett's done well for us, but Eli was not happy with him stopping his route and Bennett looked very confused talking to KG earlier in the game, but he has the talent and athletic ability
    It takes several weeks to learn this offense for the best, and a whole season most of the time... He will learn over time, and I have no doubt now that he will get a long-term deal. Cowboys fans must be pissed at how well he's doing compared to what he did in dallas...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

  8. #8
    All-Pro slipknottin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    35,201
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    He's gonna be in Eli's doghouse. That last pass play where he just stopped his route.......not good and it looked like he was walking away when Eli was trying to talk to him.
    Eli doesnt put guys in his doghouse, he will go back to Bennett. He threw to Mario plenty, and Mario was always running the wrong way.

  9. #9
    I don't care how bad it is, as long as he does it often.

  10. #10
    Yeah it totally looks like he gave up on Bennett

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts