+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is the best that the O-Line has looked in years

They look great!

I don't know if Diehl makes it back in when he's healthy.

I hope Diehl stays on the sideline. Love him, great guy, and very integral to our 2 SB wins but wow the line looks awesome. This is what Eli has been waiting for.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

If the Oline can play like this against the Eagles, we're going to do special things this season with offensive records.

Yes, they look good tonight. Don't forget who they are up against tonight. This D is in the bottom four in the league in yards to RBs. Along with that is having beatty and locklear where they should be helps. We need a lot of help in that O line. Lets watch when we play a good D against the run! But I probably agree that its time for DD to retire

Bench Player
    Man this Oline and RB...I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
    They look great!

I don't know if Diehl makes it back in when he's healthy.
    Hes due 4 mil next season.... That money can be spent elsewhere, like resigning Cruz, or Bennett, or Beatty, or KP.

Bench Player
    Oh yeah I hope Diehl stays on the sideline for th rest of the season

Starter
    As Bearbryant said before. Look who they are up against, we have the Eagles next. If they can do that good against them I'm convinced were set for the rest of the season. But there is gonna be a big difference next week guys haha believe it. I'm hopin for the best

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJ View Post
    As Bearbryant said before. Look who they are up against, we have the Eagles next. If they can do that good against them I'm convinced were set for the rest of the season. But there is gonna be a big difference next week guys haha believe it. I'm hopin for the best
    No doubt about it. Going to need all hands on deck especially offensively against Philly. Philly's defense may finally be back. Very tough. You win 2 games when your offense turns it over 9 times, that says big time things about your defense.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Banned
    If this oline is for real, ill say it now.... Super Bowl.