+ Reply to Thread

Couldn't have asked for a better outcome

Eli was practically flawless.

Bennett was great. But holy smokes, Ramses Barden and Andre Brown didn't just show up they were shining stars tonight. I think both these guys have solidified their roles on this team (Barden as the #3 wideout and Brown as the starter till Bradshaw comes back in which by then he'll likely be the two.)

With all the candidates we have for gameball, I think I'll give it to the trenches, both OL (keeping Eli clean all night, opening up holes for our runners) and DL (keeping contain on Cam and Deangelo Williams).

LOL at the experts w/ the pre-game picks.

Bronx NYC ......... Justin Gilbert "bandwagoneer"
    No heart attack tonight!

Bench Player
    I was so glad when those pre game fools all piked the Panthers, Our GIANTS have to be unbeaten when that happens

Nicks, AB and Hixon rest up for the eagirls

Their "backups" gain confidence and increase our depth.

Boom. Best case scenario

Bench Player
    i agree, nearly perfect outcome.

may i add the following random thoughts:

1. Big time props to Coughlin and the coaching staff for getting this team ready despite the short week, playing on the road, all the injuries, and getting these youngsters to step up. Great job getting them prepared. it showed, they dominated.

2. what can I say about Andre Brown other than he is now "Andre The Giant". Ramses is a nice big target, Eli hit him with ease when he got 1on1.

3. It was nice to see the defense finally show up for all 4 quarters

4. JPP is a golden god. Osi and Tuck finally go it going.

5. Micheal Boley quietly remaining one of our best players. 3 int's in 3 games

6. O-line played very well.

7. Steve Smith and some of these panthers players on defense seriously need to shut the hell up. Showboating, dancing, and talkin with a 20+ point deficit is nonsense.

Nice to watch a game in the 4th quarter without me biting my nails of. i have none left after the bucs game.

That game was almost scary good.

Now, I'm REALLY worried.

i agree. i got ah feeling the Giants are gonna play to this level in most games this year!

if this running game keeps up it could be scary for a lot of teams

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan24 View Post
    i agree, nearly perfect outcome.

may i add the following random thoughts:

1. Big time props to Coughlin and the coaching staff for getting this team ready despite the short week, playing on the road, all the injuries, and getting these youngsters to step up. Great job getting them prepared. it showed, they dominated.

2. what can I say about Andre Brown other than he is now "Andre The Giant". Ramses is a nice big target, Eli hit him with ease when he got 1on1.

3. It was nice to see the defense finally show up for all 4 quarters

4. JPP is a golden god. Osi and Tuck finally go it going.

5. Micheal Boley quietly remaining one of our best players. 3 int's in 3 games

6. O-line played very well.

7. Steve Smith and some of these panthers players on defense seriously need to shut the hell up. Showboating, dancing, and talkin with a 20+ point deficit is nonsense.
    Brown is Jacobs 2.0. And I mean 2008 Jacobs, not last year's washout Jacobs...