+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Where's all the panther visitors we had all week?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue58 View Post
    Wait.....an Eagirls fan actually had the gall to call the Giants lucky? Isn't it the very definition of LUCK to be 2-0 after committing 9 turnovers over those 2 games.......or is it considered a skill now in Philly to suck just a little bit less than your opponent?
    My god these Egirls fans are a hoot. Their team is the most unimpressive 2-0 that I've ever seen, and they're acting like the Egirls are a dynasty in the making!
    They may be the only 2 games you end up winning, so you had better enjoy them.
    We did get lucky against the Browns but we fought the VERY talented Ravens team hammer and tong. And we beat them. Be afraid chump. You're almost next....

Banned
    Here's something a wise man said once that you Gnats fans should really think about...

"It's easy to look like Bruce Lee when beating up a dojo full of cripples and children!"

Let's see what happens when you meet a really good team. I predict it will be a catastrophe of BIBLICAL proportions!!! Your cupcake schedule has done you NO favors so far, just setting youse up for a reaaaaaally big fall!!! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Here's something a wise man said once that you Gnats fans should really think about...

"It's easy to look like Bruce Lee when beating up a dojo full of cripples and children!"

Let's see what happens when you meet a really good team. I predict it will be a catastrophe of BIBLICAL proportions!!! Your cupcake schedule has done you NO favors so far, just setting youse up for a reaaaaaally big fall!!! LOL!!!

Seriously dude, you are funny. Your comments are shallow...and empty....much like your lombardi trophy case. Its truly gotta stink being without a superbowl championship. You get to have a killer parade, DVD box sets, its a special time. I know you're bitter. I do hope you return after we break Vicks ribs...AGAIN...enjoy your worthless existence and when you go to bed tonight, try not to make pee pee on yourself thinking about the ***** kicking thats coming in 10 days.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBlue View Post
    Seriously dude, you are funny. Your comments are shallow...and empty....much like your lombardi trophy case. Its truly gotta stink being without a superbowl championship. You get to have a killer parade, DVD box sets, its a special time. I know you're bitter. I do hope you return after we break Vicks ribs...AGAIN...enjoy your worthless existence and when you go to bed tonight, try not to make pee pee on yourself thinking about the ***** kicking thats coming in 10 days.
    Comments about empty trophy case: CHECK

Comments about Superbowl victories: CHECK

Comments about Vicks ribs: CHECK

Comments about bodily functions: CHECK

Typical un-original G-Tard post: CHECK

Before the game

After the game

Giants fan since the early 80s

Quote Originally Posted by ny06 View Post

Before the game

After the game
    Very awesome, please get your Eagles pics ready!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

I will give 2 thumbs up to the Panthers fans in Charlotte. They were classy before and AFTER the game. No sour grapes. The city and stadium were very welcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by HoagieBastage View Post
    Comments about empty trophy case: CHECK

Comments about Superbowl victories: CHECK

Comments about Vicks ribs: CHECK

Comments about bodily functions: CHECK

Typical un-original G-Tard post: CHECK
    Great come back. Its the equivalent of the ever famous "I'm rubber youre glue" debate from the elementary playground. You've been on the losing end of every arguement and resorted to saying coughlin has sold his soul. What a joke you are. At first I thought this was all just a game of smack talk, having fun with a rival, but you really believe the crap you're writing. Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    Good job Giants, busting up our division rival on a short week. That was fun to watch!
    Anytime brother. We know you would do the same for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    There is a special place in hell for people from philadelphia
    Yes there is. It's called Philadelphia.

+ Reply to Thread