+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Where's all the panther visitors we had all week?

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    There is a special place in hell for people from philadelphia
    Are you sure you didn't get that backwards?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieBlue View Post
    Seriously dude, you are funny. Your comments are shallow...and empty....much like your lombardi trophy case. Its truly gotta stink being without a superbowl championship. You get to have a killer parade, DVD box sets, its a special time. I know you're bitter. I do hope you return after we break Vicks ribs...AGAIN...enjoy your worthless existence and when you go to bed tonight, try not to make pee pee on yourself thinking about the ***** kicking thats coming in 10 days.
    On the other hand it gets very expensive replacing all that 2x Superbowl Champion merchandise with 3x versions, and then a few short years later with 4x versions, and all those different championship shirts and hats and sweatshirts you have to buy. It gets very expensive. Half of the Eagle fanbase hasn't even caught up with the last logo change so it's probably best that they can pass their Eagle gear from generation to generation unchanged.

Hoagie, you still have'nt "Offed yourself"? I am confident you made an effort, but you suck at that too. However, ****roaches can survive a nuclear bomb. The SHEGIRLS wont!!!! Neither will the Cowflops. While you're still alive, check NFL.com... Giants have the toughest schedule in the NFL. OK you and the "Professor" can go test your wings off the Empire State Building now.
    WHO WEARS RED WHITE AND BLUE?....THE MIGHTY NY GIANTS DO.......THATS WHO !!!!!!

Banned
    Has Hoagie posted since his Birds got toasted by AZ today?

Must be sitting in his basement, downing a hoagie and a bottle of scotch LOL

Banned
    Hoagie Hoagie..........come out wherever you are.........tell us how your going to destroy us next Sun night on National TV..... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by NASTI-D-AWSUM-O View Post
    .. Giants have the toughest schedule in the NFL.

Hey rocket scientist. You're the champs. You're supposed to have the toughest schedule. No new news here. If you're so tough to beat *cough*, deal with it.

On a related note I heard HoseBaggy got himself red flagged. Too bad as today would have been interesting.

EDIT:

On another note...after week 3 WHO is in first in the NFC east?

At least you have Philly next week...so there's that to look forward.
    Last edited by SlyFoxx; 09-24-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Banned
    then why do the Patriots have the leagues easiest schedule

I kid you not

Banned
    even if he got banned........he can still be reading this........hey hoagmeister.....come over to sportswrath.com....I like you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Hey rocket scientist. You're the champs. You're supposed to have the toughest schedule. No new news here. If you're so tough to beat *cough*, deal with it.

On a related note I heard HoseBaggy got himself red flagged. Too bad as today would have been interesting.

EDIT:

On another note...after week 3 WHO is in first in the NFC east?

At least you have Philly next week...so there's that to look forward.
    The DALLAS COWBOYS R

Enjoy it as long as it lasts

I will thank you. Hey. I've got no grand illusions. I just stated a few facts. I wasn't prognosticating

+ Reply to Thread