+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hosley........

Hosley........

he was freaking awesome tonight proud of him and Prince these guys are going to be stud cb don't care what anyone says.......

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    he was freaking awesome tonight proud of him and Prince these guys are going to be stud cb don't care what anyone says.......
    No doubt these guys are the future and can be studs. Webster is getting to the end so at some point Hosley and Prince will be starters for this team. Mayock said it best about Prince he just needs reps, applies to Hosley too.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

I think Prince earned the right to never be dunked again...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Hosley is a player; always around the ball. Prince is still very much a work in progress, but he finally made a couple quality plays tonight. Webster is the one who needs to get back to his old self.

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    No doubt these guys are the future and can be studs. Webster is getting to the end so at some point Hosley and Prince will be starters for this team. Mayock said it best about Prince he just needs reps, applies to Hosley too.
    agreed wow what a game by them and Brown what a great story man.

both Prince and Hosley played very well tonight. once they get a little more comfortable with the playbook they are gonna be beasts!

Bench Player
    i loove hosley! hopefully his injury is not serious!

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Robz View Post
    i loove hosley! hopefully his injury is not serious!
    Me too. I feel that it may have been a little on the cautionary side being they were up so much. Long week off might be just what this team needs