+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cam Newton

Cam Newton

I have to say that this was the first time that I sat and watched Cam Newton play for an entire game and I was completely unimpressed. Maybe it was our defense, or maybe he had a bad day, but man was he bad . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    I have to say that this was the first time that I sat and watched Cam Newton play for an entire game and I was completely unimpressed. Maybe it was our defense, or maybe he had a bad day, but man was he bad . . . . .
    and he's down 23 to zip but he still does that stupid superman bit in the endzone. Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    and he's down 23 to zip but he still does that stupid superman bit in the endzone. Fool
    Really . . . . that was totally ridiculous.

He had some throws tonight that were just awful.

Giants fan since the early 80s

Didn't appreciate the superman thing....he'd probably say he was trying to get the team hyped but come on.....Steve Smith too, all that screaming and what not....

lol like I said before man I don't like dual threat reid option qbs once you take away the run they suck...

all i know is i laughed hard every time they showed cam on the side line sulking on the bench

He might grow into a slightly better version of Culpepper or McNabb: great deep ball, tough to bring down, needs to get better on the intermediate. If he reaches his potential, he's the Black Big Ben.

Scam Newton. We exposed that fool. Put him against a legit team and he crumbles. This ain't Auburn buddy.

i think it was the defense! they harrassed him allnight. Fewell came up big on the game plan.