+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brown Crow

Brown Crow

I have gone on record numerous times on this MB saying that I never thought that this guy would be a contributor (just didn't think that he could come all the way back from an achilles tear).

This is one call that I am happy to eat crow on.

Keep up the good work Andre.

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    I have gone on record numerous times on this MB saying that I never thought that this guy would be a contributor (just didn't think that he could come all the way back from an achilles tear).

This is one call that I am happy to eat crow on.

Keep up the good work Andre.
    I knew Brown would step it up. He's another Jacobs, just younger and not worn out. More like 2008 Jacobs.

Man I'm eating crow on is Barden. If you don't get the system by your 4th year, even one as complicated as ours, you pretty much fail as a receiver. But he definitely stepped up and proved he could actually do something. Now I want to see Jernigan do something too...
    Andre the Giant

id say he did a lot more than something, he was dominating out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I knew Brown would step it up. He's another Jacobs, just younger and not worn out. More like 2008 Jacobs.

Man I'm eating crow on is Barden. If you don't get the system by your 4th year, even one as complicated as ours, you pretty much fail as a receiver. But he definitely stepped up and proved he could actually do something. Now I want to see Jernigan do something too...
    I wasn't a real Barden hater, but I wasn't real optimistic about him either. I certainly didn't expect tonight's performance . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
    I wasn't a real Barden hater, but I wasn't real optimistic about him either. I certainly didn't expect tonight's performance . . . . .
    Oh I was the biggest Barden hater on this board. I called him Sinorice Moss 2.0, Terrible, Failden, etc. But I'll also be the first to take the crow on that, since our team is stronger for what he did tonight...
    Andre the Giant

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    I will happily eat my crow regarding Brown. OMG Crow tastes pretty damn good sometimes.

The Andre Brown story is thrilling, I'm happy as hell for him, dude is really taking advantage of this opportunity and more and more he's looking like the real deal at the tailback position.

ill take some also, outstanding he is hungry

Coughlin using his Tablet

I'm proud to say I've had a few arguments defending brown as our best RB other than Bradshaw

The thing I really like about Brown is when there isn't much there he still gets 3 to 4 yards where Bradshaw would only get 1 or 2. Brown does not go down as easy as Bradshaw and runs with power. Hopefully he stays the starter when Bradshaw comes back. And if anyone complains that Wilson isn't getting enough carries they'll need to have their head examined.