+ Reply to Thread

Who stole Barden's jersey for the game?

Seriously, i'll take the crow in the world now because i'm more than happy that we have FOUR beast mode wideouts now. Not to mention our O-line looks good with Diehl finally off it, and Andre Brown is definitely Jacobs 2.0. Usually if a receiver doesn't get the system by the 3rd year, even one as complex as ours, he won't ever get it.... nice to see that 4 years of investment finally turned around.

Things are looking up now. The backups played great today as starters, everyone stepped up perfectly, and we'll have Nicks, Hixon, and maybe even Bradshaw back for the Eagles game. Manningwho?
    Andre the Giant

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Seriously, i'll take the crow in the world now because i'm more than happy that we have FOUR beast mode wideouts now. Not to mention our O-line looks good with Diehl finally off it, and Andre Brown is definitely Jacobs 2.0. Usually if a receiver doesn't get the system by the 3rd year, even one as complex as ours, he won't ever get it.... nice to see that 4 years of investment finally turned around.

Things are looking up now. The backups played great today as starters, everyone stepped up perfectly, and we'll have Nicks, Hixon, and maybe even Bradshaw back for the Eagles game. Manningwho?
    I think once Randle learns a bit, we will have 5. Hixon knows his stuff so he can make plays also. 5 impactful WR's is unheard of. Throw in a hopefully solid 1-2-3 punch with Bradshaw and Brown and in due time David Wilson as well as Bennett at TE and you have weaponry that is unmatched by any team in the NFL. Not GB, not NE, not SF not New Orleans, not Houston, not Pittsburgh, not Baltimore, not Philly and not Dallas.
    Last edited by repeatchamps; 09-21-2012 at 12:20 AM.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    I think once Randle learns a bit, we will have 5. Hixon knows his stuff so he can make plays also. 5 impactful WR's is unheard of.
    I had counted hixon in the 4. Jernigan is really a ST gunner for us.

And yes, I'm hoping for Randle to step up as well...
    Andre the Giant