+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations

Banned

Congratulations

That was impressive. You guys started fast and kept the pedal to the floor. Maybe Andre Brown will be your starting running back the rest of the season. Good win for you guys, actually didnt expect that kind of result. Hope my team can play like you guys did tonight when we go to Seattle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    That was impressive. You guys started fast and kept the pedal to the floor. Maybe Andre Brown will be your starting running back the rest of the season. Good win for you guys, actually didnt expect that kind of result. Hope my team can play like you guys did tonight when we go to Seattle.
    Good luck to you as well... thanks for the props. Just do us a favor and try to convince any of your fellow fans that still think we "lucked" out last year that we really are the real deal...
    Andre the Giant

Thanks man we will know a lot next week though that is the game everyone is waiting for.

thanks. we or i thought it would be a closer game! our defense rose to the occasion tonight against a tough young qb. they frustrated him more than hes ever been! that was the key.

Banned
    I let last year go. I really cant dislike the Giants, classy team from top to bottom. Actually listened to the game on 1080 the fan from Hartford CT. I could pick it up here in Green Bay. Amazing reception.

hThanks man, you're a class act. Cowboys, and Eagles fans think we're liked by the media, but as you can see even with today's picks, the media are none too fond of us and rarely pick us unless is indisputable that we'll win.

You have a good team, and the most important position is filled, QB, by a freak man-bear-pig of an ahtlete for you guys. Your team will be there.

I'm actually looking forward to that GB/Sea game monday.

Banned
    Im not sure we can beat the Seahawks. It will be tough cause they always play well out there. We better bring our A game.

Banned
    Who do the Giants play next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Who do the Giants play next week?
    egirls.