+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

It's like I said in another thread...................

,,,,The Bucs game was the turning point this year,

Every year, the Giants play one game where they can't do anything right in the first half....pull it together and come back for win in the second.....then go on a winning streak.

**** THE EAGLES!!!!!! LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!
    Last edited by FBomb; 09-21-2012 at 12:06 AM.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

We dont go crazy unless our backs or against the wall or the pressure is on. That is a trait that you can't teach, and an intangible that I love this team for. Our fans go nuts when we are doing poorly when the pressure's not there, but some teams and players cave in must win situataions - not the Giants thank God. Fans forget how lucky we are for the intangibles of this team.

Finish
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    ,,,,The Bucs game was the turning point this year,

Every year, the Giants play one game where they can't do anything right in the first half....pull it together and come back for win in the second.....then go on a winning streak.

**** THE EAGLES!!!!!! LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!
    I can't remember when I last saw a regular season game when we are just ON in all phases
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I can't remember when I last saw a regular season game when we are just ON in all phases
    It's nice to give the ol' ticker a break for a change.

I'll tell ya what if the Giants play like they did tonight they will be a very hard team to beat...the whole team looks focused

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Honestly...maybe the HOME game against the Ravens in 08.

Last time I remember us destroying a quality opponent from start to finish with no broken remote

What about the game in Foxboro last year? I think I was pretty confident that whole game.

Point of reference bump

yeah baby, FINISH THE BRIDGE ... ummm ... BUILD IT ALL ... well motivational mission statements aside .... whoo hooo Bomb gets it
    Apologize to Melo 5