+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

im sorry please forgive me :(

im sorry for saying we were going to lose im just scared of mobile qbs and we have never been good, so im sorry for predicting we were gonna lose, but first order of business ANDRE BROWN IS BETTER THEN BRADSHAW if you think different you know nothing about football, 2nd, bennett is 10 x's better then ballard forgot which one of you i argued with about brown being better then stupid bradshaw overrated bradshaw cant block, cant catch, brown is good all the way around, then he said ballard is10 x's better then bennett ballard is slow, and he cant run routes he sucks, but we are 2-1 i am loving it and i love the fact deon marshall steve and i forgot the last person but all 4 of them picked CAROLINa and OUR BOYS KICKED THEIR *** DIDNT JUST WIN THEY WHOOPED THEIR ***, hosely is better then prince, i dont need to explain myself their but i said it before the season started i am very drunk and plan to watch these highlights alllll night over n over, in fact i recoreded the game cuz i was bar tending tonight but i watched the whole game def did not care about my customers all i know is great game GMEN and NEWTON stop talkingg crap cuz u got shut down he was a little 2 confident i love this right now i cant stop smiling i cant wait to hear what ppl have to say cuz i love being doubted GO EFFIN GMEN 2-1 BRING IT PHILLY I CANT WAITTT!!! OMG LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Okay I'm with you buddy but for the love of God your posts give me a headache ... It looks like a 4th grader who failed English

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Veteran
    Its alright man, you and all 4 analyst got it wrong. And they get paid!!! O.O

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew22 View Post
    im sorry for saying we were going to lose im just scared of mobile qbs and we have never been good, so im sorry for predicting we were gonna lose, but first order of business ANDRE BROWN IS BETTER THEN BRADSHAW if you think different you know nothing about football, 2nd, bennett is 10 x's better then ballard forgot which one of you i argued with about brown being better then stupid bradshaw overrated bradshaw cant block, cant catch, brown is good all the way around, then he said ballard is10 x's better then bennett ballard is slow, and he cant run routes he sucks, but we are 2-1 i am loving it and i love the fact deon marshall steve and i forgot the last person but all 4 of them picked CAROLINa and OUR BOYS KICKED THEIR *** DIDNT JUST WIN THEY WHOOPED THEIR ***, hosely is better then prince, i dont need to explain myself their but i said it before the season started i am very drunk and plan to watch these highlights alllll night over n over, in fact i recoreded the game cuz i was bar tending tonight but i watched the whole game def did not care about my customers all i know is great game GMEN and NEWTON stop talkingg crap cuz u got shut down he was a little 2 confident i love this right now i cant stop smiling i cant wait to hear what ppl have to say cuz i love being doubted GO EFFIN GMEN 2-1 BRING IT PHILLY I CANT WAITTT!!! OMG LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    There's things you can knock Bradshaw for, durability, happy feet, fumbling but please do not knock his blocking Pro Football Focus (king website of legit stats) regularly shows Bradshaw as a top notch blocker.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Banned
    It's alright bruh. Now learn to make paragraphs lol.

You are forgiven. Just dont embarrass the Champs again by saying they'll get destroyed by a scrub team. lol

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    It's cool, I've got a dish of crow made up for you

Punctuation should be your friend.

Not trying to flame you but...could you PM your posts to someone else so they can make them more readable and translate them for us?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    Not trying to flame you but...could you PM your posts to someone else so they can make them more readable and translate them for us?
    That would take all day lol.