+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Veteran

Martellus Bennet

Didn't like that he stopped running that route. If he would of kept with it, I think he makes a leaping grab. The holding call, was not on him just great acting by the D-Lineman; other than that solid game. not completely sold but I'll start cooking it if he continues this consistently.

I am a man of my word.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

so he doesnt need to become this completely different person with a whole new work ethic bc he's so lazy?

wonder how cowboy nation feels seeing bennett light it up for a td 3 str8 weeks while being excellent with blocking...he's completely outperforming wiitten...they didnt want to let him go (JJ IIRC)
    their loss, our HUGE gain

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    wonder how cowboy nation feels seeing bennett light it up for a td 3 str8 weeks while being excellent with blocking...he's completely outperforming wiitten...they didnt want to let him go (JJ IIRC)
    their loss, our HUGE gain
    Kept thinking about that tonight... To the victor goes the spoil

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Bennett is a prime example as to why the Giants are a superior organization to the Cowboys. Romo, Ware, and Murray have propped them up for a long time.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    so he doesnt need to become this completely different person with a whole new work ethic bc he's so lazy?
    No! he needs to become that completely different player, more hungry, more focused, consistent. His work ethic needs to be different than what was displayed in Dallas; if he continues he shuts me up, but i am happy for it. like I said I will wait till the end of the season for my judgement on him, i just want consistency throughout the season.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran
    He will d***le at times,'and he will make boneheaded mistakes. He's also a good blocker. He is what he is.

It's all about the organization.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GFiP View Post
    He will d***le at times,'and he will make boneheaded mistakes. He's also a good blocker. He is what he is.
    The mistakes will lesson as he gets more comfortable with Eli and the offense as well as the blocking schemes. There's no limit to what he will be able to contribute to this team in a very productive way.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

He's caught a TD in each of his games as a Giant so far..and I could see him catching a couple more straight. That's good enough for me.