+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

BROWN NEEDS TO BE STARTER I SAID IT LAST NIGHT.....

BRADSHAW STINKS, HE IS AN AVERAGE RUNNINGBACK THE GUY WAS GREAT 3 YEARS AGO AND 2 YEARS AGO, NOW HE IS GARBAGE GARBAGE GARBAGE!!!! I RATHER HAVE JACOBS I WISH WE LOST BRADSHAW TO THE 9NERS, this brown kid needs to be the starter starter starter, 200 yards in 2 games practically SPELLS STARTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STARTER STARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTERSTARTED IF YOU THINK DIFFERENT PLEASE EXPLAIN CUZ YOU ARE WRONG HE RUNS DOWN HILL AND HE CAN CATCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES BETTER HES BETTER !!

I'm happy for brown, but Bradshaw is a beast when healthy.....ur a clown