+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    69

    Does Bradshaw take notice?

    Our run game woke up tonight, does Bradshaw take notice? Not slamming him just saying... I hope it did.

  2. #2
    All-Pro ny06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,808
    I bet he's happy for Brown. Just like Bradshaw, a player under the radar gets his chance with injuries at the position.

    Giants fan since the early 80s

  3. #3
    Brown, Bradshaw, and Wilson will be Earth Wind and Fire 2.0...

  4. #4
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    69
    I hope so. This Eli with that running game... Hard to stop.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    90
    1. brown (bulk of shared carries) 2. bradshaw (lost a step its obvious) 3. wilson (still a rookie, he will end up being great at one point. just not yet, i will be patient with this kid, and darell scott obviously 4, he actually has a couple tackles on special teams, scott his a good football player just not an AWESOME back. he wont see that much unless somebody gets hurt, knock on wood, brown has eearned a spot he actually reminds me of a bigger faster dereck ward cuz he can catch like ward. hes actually a better receiver then him, and hes a better blocker the guy is a football player he is ur basic good running back!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    90
    Quote Originally Posted by 22for25 View Post
    Our run game woke up tonight, does Bradshaw take notice? Not slamming him just saying... I hope it did.
    yea dont slam him, but i will say brown is better, i have said it all week i said it his second carry against tampa, after he ran for 15 yards. bradshaw hasnt done that for years hes not that goood anymore man and he cant hold the ball.

  7. #7
    I have my doubts Bradshaw is a Giant next season. Slip said his cap hit is 6.25 million. Giants drafted a 1st round RB and now Brown looks like a solid number 2 at the least. Giants could save a bunch of money having cheap replacements on the roster

  8. #8
    All-Pro nycsportzfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pittsfield, MA
    Posts
    29,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    I have my doubts Bradshaw is a Giant next season. Slip said his cap hit is 6.25 million. Giants drafted a 1st round RB and now Brown looks like a solid number 2 at the least. Giants could save a bunch of money having cheap replacements on the roster
    Not to mentin, the more success u have finding late rd and UDF players that are good, u start wondering about paying injury prone players like Bradshaw.. In theory its a risk with Bradshaw going forward anyways with his ankles and what not, so why not take ur chances with Brown, Wilson, and possibly scott? Maybe bring in anotehr mid to late rder.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    Brown, Bradshaw, and Wilson will be Earth Wind and Fire 2.0...
    Past, present, and future

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by nycsportzfan View Post
    Not to mentin, the more success u have finding late rd and UDF players that are good, u start wondering about paying injury prone players like Bradshaw.. In theory its a risk with Bradshaw going forward anyways with his ankles and what not, so why not take ur chances with Brown, Wilson, and possibly scott? Maybe bring in another mid to late rder.
    Giants need to shed room for Beatty and Phillips. I think a bunch of vets could get cut this offseason.Time to turn this team over to the younger guys to lead. Im really worried how the Giants are going to keep all these guys.We dont have the cap room to resign are key young players right now. JPP, Joesph, Phillips ,Nicks Cruz these guys are going to get big money

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts