+ Reply to Thread

Andre Brown v. the Wide Nine

I see a big opportunity.....those are some big gaps to fill, and arm tackles aren't going to cut it.

Hope they keep Bradshaw on the shelf for at least another game. No sense replacing a healthy effective back with a banged up, ineffective back.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    I see a big opportunity.....those are some big gaps to fill, and arm tackles aren't going to cut it.

Hope they keep Bradshaw on the shelf for at least another game. No sense replacing a healthy effective back with a banged up, ineffective back.
    I think they'll work Bradshaw in slowly. TC likes Brown's ethic, drive, and his inability to fumble...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Veteran
    If the run game is the same way next week WITH Nicks playing....Dream Team my ***

http://walterfootball.com/scoutingreport2009abrown.php

Brown is a north-south type of runner and has good coordination keeping his balance while running hard downhill....

Brown has a very good frame to play RB. He is strong and quick with very good explosion through the hole when he utilizes it. Brown's strength has no problem picking up bigger LBs. He plays much stronger than 224lbs. When Brown is not hesitant when running the ball he explodes very well and has no problem running through arm tackles and is usually falling forward when he is tackled.

....He blocks very well and has no trouble picking up blitzing linebackers. Brown has strong hands and he carries the ball very strong which allowed him to have 0 fumbles in his career at NC State. Brown shows good enough instincts that allow him to be successful between the tackles.

.....Brown could become a very valuable and versatile back. Brown's ability to recognize the blitz and be a very good blocker makes him a viable prospect to make an impact sooner rather than later on an NFL franchise.