+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

TUCK 0 SACKS BUT HAD A GREAT GAME, OSI 1 SACK.

AGAIN, tuck had no sacks but had a couple of tackes and what was important is that they were on newton and that dumb option tuck had a great friggen game, and who is the best at batting the ball down at the line then JPP how many times did he do that tonight?? hahahah i love that cat he also had 1.5 sacks, and OSI HAD 1 i know that....we played great tonight in all cylinders, o and prince looked awesome playing smith, webster looked great, and jayron hosely he is some player.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueCrew22 View Post
    AGAIN, tuck had no sacks but had a couple of tackes and what was important is that they were on newton and that dumb option tuck had a great friggen game, and who is the best at batting the ball down at the line then JPP how many times did he do that tonight?? hahahah i love that cat he also had 1.5 sacks, and OSI HAD 1 i know that....we played great tonight in all cylinders, o and prince looked awesome playing smith, webster looked great, and jayron hosely he is some player.
    I think a big part of the game plan involved making sure Cam wasn't able to break contain. Plus, they had to deal with all that option BS.

Defense played terrific, I agree.