+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Offensive Line

Offensive Line

Wow, Just WoW....if this is how they play the rest of the season, opening holes and giving an Elite QB 5 seconds in a clean pocket....you can put our name on the Lombardi now

OLine was stellar. As was the DLine. This game was won in the trenches, the rest was easy peasy.

The o-line did play well last night. Eli was sacked once, but that was on a not so good block attempt by Brown on Alexander. I think as long as Beatty's back holds up, our O-line will continue to gel even in Diehl's absence. Props to Reese in the signing of Locklear in the offseason!

Next week should be a challenge for the O-line vs the Eagles D-line.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

Notice how David Diehl is out and our O-Line performs the way it did

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluereckingcrew View Post
    Wow, Just WoW....if this is how they play the rest of the season, opening holes and giving an Elite QB 5 seconds in a clean pocket....you can put our name on the Lombardi now
    Somehow I don't think we'll face defenses that are that bad the rest of the way

I think this is right on. The Panther defense looked pretty bad. Eli got away with a couple that should have been EASY picks. I don't think we'll see a defense like this the rest of the way this season.