+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lost in all the great performances............

I like what I saw from the Prince.
    No one remembers who came in second.

All-Pro
    I was going to pat something similar. The Panthers might not have the best passing attack, but he has missed a lot of time. This was a great opportunity for him to get some reps. The next game will be a bigger test and I'm glad he got in there last night and made some plays. By the way, that penalty they called on him was ridiculous. The NFL needs to pay up and get the refs back.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    I was going to pat something similar. The Panthers might not have the best passing attack, but he has missed a lot of time. This was a great opportunity for him to get some reps. The next game will be a bigger test and I'm glad he got in there last night and made some plays. By the way, that penalty they called on him was ridiculous. The NFL needs to pay up and get the refs back.
    +1

Good to see him in and making plays.

P.S. - Total BS call on that personal foul too.

All-Pro
    Oh, and another guy that got in there and made a good play, Will Hill. I have been hoping he would get some playing time.

Seems like just last week people wanted to throw Prince away because he was probably a bust. Oh wait lol. Seriously though he looks good.

Prince played very well! once he and Hosley get a little more experience they are gonna be a tandem!

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    yes i agree. this was mentioned in other threads as well. he did a good job
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    Prince played very well! once he and Hosley get a little more experience they are gonna be a tandem!
    I don't think Webster is going to be resigned at this rate. The dude is making 8 million.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby74 View Post
    I don't think Webster is going to be resigned at this rate. The dude is making 8 million.
    He still could be resigned but it won't be for anything near 8 Million. Maybe like half.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    He still could be resigned but it won't be for anything near 8 Million. Maybe like half.
    With all the free agents we need to resign, I doubt it. People are going to crucify me for saying this, but I don't see Tuck coming back either. We're going to have hell of a time figuring out how we want to spend our money the next couple years.