And in no particular order:
1) WoooOOOoOOOoooooOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOOooOoooOooowooOOoo O!
2) Andre Brown, Ramses Barden, Martellus Bennett .... COME ON DOWN!
3) So THAT'S what everyone was talking about when referencing our fearsome defensive line ... who knew?!
4) Someone recently compared JPP to Reggie White and a bunch of us scoffed ... now I'm not so sure there should have been scoffing.
5) After last season and the first two games of this season this is what I truly needed .... a heart healthy, low cholesterol, good old fashioned beat down.
6) I didn't think our offensive line was quite as bad as all that previously ... the difference between Brown and Bradshaw was startling. I think Bradshaw has reason to worry (and I'm wondering if he's not just running on empty these days).
7) For as good as the Giants offense was, and the emergence of guys like Brown and Barden, I am going to temper that ABSOLUTE ****ING GLOW with the fact that the Panther's defense was just awful last night. The one bright spot they had on their line got doubled into oblivion the rest of the night.
8) Pat Flaherty is made of a space age polymer which he sprinkles on our oline.
9) At one point, Eli looked absolutely flustered to be winning the game late in the 3rd quarter.
10) Cam Newton's Superman schtick looks silly when he's down by 4 scores.
11) The Giants' base D should consist of man press, rushing 5 or 6 and crowding the box. Just saying.
12) The officiating was pretty (although that personal foul on Prince was completely ticky tacky)
13) Ruben Randle and David Wilson are a good example of what the "normal" maturation of rookies looks like in the NFL.
14) Michael Boley leads the league in interceptions ... might we actually see a Tampa 2 look in the near future? I think we could legitimately run it.
15) Yes Cam, it was A LOT of what we did. Tool.
16) After last week (and all of last year) there is a certain amount of karma in seeing Eli getting a chance to sit out the 4th quarter
17) Ron Rivera looked like a deer caught in headlights.
18) Boy I'm glad we didn't have to end this game on a dangerous, nail biting kneel down!
19) Prince and Hosely can ball! Let's hope they both can stay healthy (apparently the new death penalty is having to play CB for the Giants sheesh).
20) After 80+ years of professional football could we please please MOVE THE PEOPLE OFF THE FRIGGIN SIDELINES?! Stupid camera man.
21) How are we going to afford all these great players? I'm so glad I'm not the Giants GM (and I'm sure you are too)!