+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Brown ran like #27.

Very Reminiscent of Rodney Hampton's style. I love the way he finishes his runs. Those Panther safeties are heading for the trainers room, today!

He was great. He looks like the goal-line back if Bradshaw comes back and obviously takes the starting job.
    Sportswrath.com for football talk and giants talk

Quote Originally Posted by Husky View Post
    Very Reminiscent of Rodney Hampton's style. I love the way he finishes his runs. Those Panther safeties are heading for the trainers room, today!
    Note sure I see the comparison ... Hampton was more elusive than Brown ... Brown seems more of a north/south runner than Hampton.

But both were patient with their blocks (this is the first time I've seen Brown be that patient).

Quote Originally Posted by Husky View Post
    kind of off topic, but isn't it weird seeing a #27 in the secondary?

he looked as good as Jacobs ever did last night imo. The great thing is i dont think his success was a fluke. he runs north south is very physical, protects the ball, has great quickness/explosion...he's legit imo

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    he looked as good as Jacobs ever did last night imo. The great thing is i dont think his success was a fluke. he runs north south is very physical, protects the ball, has great quickness/explosion...he's legit imo
    Love his patience, waiting for blocks to develop.

Kind of reminding me of Tiki more the way he follows his blockers.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    Lol I was reminded of Jacobs trucking Landry a couple of years ago, when Brown ran over Kuechly at one point.

it'll be interesting to see if it's brown or the line.

we know it's definitely the line to some degree, we'll have a better idea of how much of it is the line when bradshaw comes back.

krunch, whatd u think of kuechly? Enigma posted a PFF article and he has struggled BADLY. i remember a ton of us here were praying we could get him...somehow i think we made out just fine w/o him. our LB core is looking sick.