+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So obviously it wasn't Marty B, it was the Cowboys (Cowboys Forum)

Oh this brings a smile to my face:

Maybe not in his prime but the way wittens been looking this year Id take marty B over him.
    he leads all NFL TEs right now with 15 receptions and is second in yardage. his 3 TDs tie him for the lead with vernon davis. Id say we let another good player slip thru the cracks.

Bennett has the physical tools, he young.. and we got nothing from him. Another wasted pick.
    Link: http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topi...s-the-cowboys/
    Last edited by titwio; 09-21-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Love it. Thought he was a bum?

I drink Cowboy tears like a fine wine

Even if they are more plentiful than a warm can of Bud

that is sweet ! ... Witten and Romo are very, very close ... maybe MB was a threat to their special relationship
    Apologize to Melo 5

That is awesome......and he's playing great.....I'm just not a fan of his demeanor.....especially when Eli was trying to talk to him about continuing his route on the sideline........don't walk away from a 2 Time SB MVP like that......wish Eli was the type of guy to say "Hey Mutha&^%&er get your ***** over here when I'm talkin to you!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    That is awesome......and he's playing great.....I'm just not a fan of his demeanor.....especially when Eli was trying to talk to him about continuing his route on the sideline........don't walk away from a 2 Time SB MVP like that......wish Eli was the type of guy to say "Hey Mutha&^%&er get your ***** over here when I'm talkin to you!!!!"
    Seriously? You think he wasn't listening? He knows he messed up.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Exactly this. Eli was coming at him very animated at first actually very unlike him but as he saw Bennett walk away, he took a quick breath and gathered himself and still went after him even after Bennett tried walking away from him. Eli then started to calmly chat with him. That is perfection when it comes to leadership IMHO.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    In fact, later on he continued the route up the field and made the catch.

Veteran
    I know people always say that it was his demeanor or his work ethic or attitude as the reason why he never flourished in Dallas, but I swear it all started when he said that Kitna was a better QB than Romo. After that, he was essentially the black sheep.