+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ANDRE THE GIANT !!

Andre Brown just typifies this team. A hard working player who gets an opportunity and blooms into a solid contributor. I'm so happy for him and for the team. With a better running game this offense is only better.

ANDRE THE GIANT !!!!!

Do you think the rest of the NFL is getting tired of the Giants pulling star players out of nowhere by now?

lol. I love the burst this guy has. He really looks for real out there. Blocking needs immediate attention

Veteran
    You know...I posted a few weeks back that we need to open holes. ABII is making me rethink that...but I'm also wondering if our sudden running game...so refreshing...has anything to do with the new OLine adjustments due to Diel's departure with injury.

Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    You know...I posted a few weeks back that we need to open holes. ABII is making me rethink that...but I'm also wondering if our sudden running game...so refreshing...has anything to do with the new OLine adjustments due to Diel's departure with injury.
    I dont think it is a fluke. Diehl isn't as good as the rest and I think he brings them down because it needs to be a cohesive unit.

Quote Originally Posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
    Thinking the same thing. Beatty also had some time to gel as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Do you think the rest of the NFL is getting tired of the Giants pulling star players out of nowhere by now?
    Maybe that's why everyone hates us and doesn't give us respect. We don't play by their rules (signing big name free agents like the Eagles do), we just start pulling stars out of our *** when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by embeshAtYa View Post
    lol. I love the burst this guy has. He really looks for real out there. Blocking needs immediate attention
    Brown is deceptive. He doesn't look quick. But he is. And he is SLIPPERY! Has some power. Hangs onto the ball. Seems to be able to block. Let's see what else...

Bench Player
    And i was called an idiot for thinking ANdre was 10x better than DJ Ware

Quote Originally Posted by Mark9281 View Post
    And i was called an idiot for thinking ANdre was 10x better than DJ Ware
    People have said the same thing to me, dude. Don't get all upset about it. They'll just come back and say how they always knew andre had it in them.