+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Sash

Tyler Sash

I know everyone is celebrating the Giants excellent victory over the Carolina Panthers, but I wanted to bring up a subject that we will soon need to address. Tyler Sash is eligible to return after the Philly game. Who do we cut to add Tyler back to the roster? Steve Brown looked excellent at safety last night and he has been a major force on special teams all season. Justin Tryon has been excellent on special teams as a gunner. And Tryon has been suspect as a cornerback, but since we are so thin at corner how can you cut him for a safety. So what would you do?

Go Giants !!!

Do we even keep sash at this point?

we should probably cut barden

we still have time to decide, we will have to see what our injuries are after Philly ... hopefully we wont have any IR candidates ... id rather have a tough decision vs. an IR

so assuming no IR, what do you do ... we like Will Hill, but could we cut him and have him clear waivers and then sign to Practice Squad?

Stevie Brown is not eligible for the PS which along with the INT, might save him

or do you roll the dice and cut Kuhn ... hoping Austin steps up and Canty can make it back for Week 6 or 7 ... remember we use the NASCAR package which is all DE types giving the DTs a break

and Kuhn def. appears to be someone that would clear waivers, but who knows ... our reputation is now that we find gems

oh and finally we can bring a player back from IR, so we could still go that route to open a roster spot temporarily
    Last edited by GMan-67; 09-21-2012 at 12:19 PM.
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    we still have time to decide, we will have to see what our injuries are after Philly ... hopefully we wont have any IR candidates ... id rather have a tough decision vs. an IR

so assuming no IR, what do you do ... we like Will Hill, but could we cut him and have him clear waivers and then sign to Practice Squad?

Stevie Brown is not eligible for the PS which along with the INT, might save him

or do you roll the dice and cut Kuhn ... hoping Austin steps up and Canty can make it back for Week 6 or 7 ... remember we use the NASCAR package whic is all DE types giving DTs a break
    Has Hill taken the field yet during the regular season? I think that makes him ineligible...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    Agreed. Barden has all the potential but zero results ; )

Cut Tyron and resign him only if we're desperate for CBs...

Both Stevie Brown and Will Hill look like keepers

Quote Originally Posted by ELIte4MVP View Post
    10/10. I almost spit out my water

Cut Sash.

Easy answer, lose Sash.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Sash may not do much from the safety position but he does a solid job on special teams....this will not be easy...like someone said earlier there will probably be someone going on IR
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"