+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eli Manning

Eli Manning

Is THE BEST QB in the NFL this year. I firmly believe this and think this season will prove this theory to be true and nobody will be able to argue against it.

Thoughts?

Mike Greenberg ‏@Espngreeny
    That's right, I said it, and you should too. Right now, Eli Manning is the best QB in football. #Giants

like pulling the pin from a grenade......leaving in the middle of a train station and saying .....thoughts?

He was the best last year and he will be for quite a while in my opinion. Hopefully he can string together a few more SB and cement himself as an all time great.

YAAAAAA BUDDY! Keep em coming. I knew he would one day claim this title, ever since the Dallas game his rookie year. It has truly been a pleasure watching him grow over the years.

BEST QB IN THE WORLD, ELI MANNING!

Feels really good. The Giants have never been able to say this. Now we can. The Giants have the best QB in the world running their offense. BOOM!

I want Harooni to get on this thread and say it. Without any buts or contingencies.

Harooni, I never call out any posters, but I want you to join this thread. I want to hear it from you sir. Get on here and post it. It will feel good baby!
    Last edited by NoHuddle10; 09-21-2012 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NoHuddle10 View Post
    Is THE BEST QB in the NFL this year. I firmly believe this and think this season will prove this theory to be true and nobody will be able to argue against it.

Thoughts?
    He is the most clutch and he is a winner. I don't think he will ever have the gaudy stats as it is not the Giants way to run up the score and pad the stats (unlike the Saints who live for that). Right now I would have a hard time trading him straight up for any other QB in the world. He just wins.

Eli is the best in the game right now. He made that leap week 17 last season. He's untouchable.

I dont really care either way. As long as plays his game and the wins keep coming.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NoHuddle10 View Post
    I want Harooni to get on this thread and say it. Without any buts or contingencies.

Harooni, I never call out any posters, but I want you to join this thread. I want to hear it from you sir. Get on here and post it. It will feel good baby!
    It'll never happen. He's never given Eli props without a But.... I'll do it for him. "Eli looked good but I think he can be better if his posture were just better."