+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Carolina is not as bad as they looked yesterday.

They are not the same team without J.Stewart at rb.He is the missing piece for them.Without him they lost to us and Tampa and with him they murdered the Saints.He adds a good piece to the rb game.So I think it was a good win because the tie-breaker will come into use vs them on wildcards.

Their depth is not as good as ours but when they are healthy they are the best nfc south team.There lb Davis was out,Stewart,and Byron Bell Rt.

Stewart doesnt play defense for them rigth?.....
    Also if one player, other than a QB, can effect your game that much then something is wrong.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I watch all the games,if you know Carolina,you know they are not the same without Stewart.I predicted a shootout win for us because I thought Stewart was playing.

Quote Originally Posted by experto View Post
    I watch all the games,if you know Carolina,you know they are not the same without Stewart.I predicted a shootout win for us because I thought Stewart was playing.
    taking nothing away from Stewart at all. But there were more probs for them last night then just Srewart being out.....
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

please, Carolina doesnt even know injuries compared to the injuries we had

great example

DeAngelo Williams contract = $43,000,000

Andre Brown = $465,000

so, go whine somewhere else, NY sports fans are too smart to buy into the garbage you are trying to sell
    Apologize to Melo 5

They are not the same team without J.Stewart at rb.He is the missing piece for them.Without him they lost to us and Tampa and with him they murdered the Saints.He adds a good piece to the rb game.So I think it was a good win because the tie-breaker will come into use vs them on wildcards.
    Carolina managed to get a TD on Giants, something Atlanta can't say, and Atlanta is a far better team than Carolina.

There's nothing wrong with these teams, the Giants just ballin' that's all.

Seeing that Deangelo Williams averages almost 7 yards a touch, I dont think Stewart would of made a difference at all.

They have to be, Cam said we didn't win so that has to mean THEY LOST and if you lose without any help form the other team, you just SUCK
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    They have to be, Cam said we didn't win so that has to mean THEY LOST and if you lose without any help form the other team, you just SUCK
    thats it.... now you got the old man is pissed......