+ Reply to Thread

Do we even deserve to make the playoffs?

If it holds on and we lose this game, then we don't even deserve the chance to make the playoffs. A home game vs a 4-9 record, when we have everything to lose and we show up like this? 3 points through 3 quarters? wow, just speechless

Re: Do we even deserve to make the playoffs?

[quote user="NyGiants33"]If it holds on and we lose this game, then we don't even deserve the chance to make the playoffs. A home game vs a 4-9 record, when we have everything to lose and we show up like this? 3 points through 3 quarters? wow, just speechless
    [/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Giants fan since '58

Veteran

The question is do we even want to make the playoffs only to get embarassed in the first round? yes thats right, that will be the outcome if we do make it. I'd like to see someone make an argument proving otherwise. I have an example occuring right now backing my prediction.

All-Pro

No, not with the way they are playing right now... and have for the majority of games the second half of this season.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

PLAYOFFS,PLAYOFFS DID SOMEBODY SAY PLAYOFFS

Perry FOOL!

Only good thing is that the Jets are way over-rated and they will lose today and could lose to the G-Men on the Eve. That will set up the epic battle with Tony Romo and the Girlboys.

Do they deserve to? No! But I always want the Giants in the Playoffs,Because once your in anything could happen!
    ALL IN!

Veteran

[quote user="sligoker"]Only good thing is that the Jets are way over-rated and they will lose today and could lose to the G-Men on the Eve.** That will set up the epic battle with Tony Romo and the Girlboys.
    [/quote]

another optimist...please walk in front of a bus

No f*%^ing Fewell way!!