+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prince Amukamara

What Do You Think Of Prince Amukamara's Performance Last Night?
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

He played 44 snaps and played well. Welcome back Prince!

Our secondary definately improved with him in there and he defended at least one pass that I saw. Please stay healthy Prince!!!

We're much better with him than without him. I was down on him, but really think he'll be our #1 corner either this year or next. OK, maybe next.

Veteran
    Good day for him - little more experience and played fairly well. Philly will be a bigger test - Maclin should be healthy by then. Hosley was damned good too.

Veteran
    I think things seriously got overblown because of the bath tub incident. Regardless of his personality off the field, he is a tough player. He was solid against the run and a good tackler coming out of college. Matt Mayock, who is heavily involved in NFL Networks draft/scouting coverage, seems to like him. He made a good point last night, Prince just needs to stay healthy so he can continue to get better.

I thought he played well and definitely feel more confient with Prince out there instead of Coe. I like Coe's toughness, but he doesn't have as good of skills as Prince.

He needs to stay healthy and get more reps. We can't wait on him to develop, like we have Barden. He has great instincts, and hopefully will lift up our secondary to a more competitve level. let's go prince..time to RISE UP !!!

I thought he played pretty good considering he hasn’t been on the field in a few weeks. That penalty was awful though how you can flag a guy for a little shoving when that kind of stuff goes on after every play.
    NY GIANTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!
    ALL IN!!!

he looked good.
    now stay healthy and dont take any more "baths".......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch