+ Reply to Thread

aaron rodgers or alex smith this wknd???

who should i start... rodgers or alex smith this wknd??

not tryna be a a-hole but is that a serious question?

Quote Originally Posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
    not tryna be a a-hole but is that a serious question?
    Rodgers has been average this year and he's coming up against one of the better defenses in the league this week. Meanwhile, Alex Smith is getting Minnesota.

I'm wondering whether I should bench him myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Rodgers has been average this year and he's coming up against one of the better defenses in the league this week. Meanwhile, Alex Smith is getting Minnesota.

I'm wondering whether I should bench him myself.
    San Fran is still a run based offense with a conservative passing game it's not like he's been lighting it up just managing really a-rod hasn't been his mvp form but still has more fantasy value imo with his ability

Quote Originally Posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
    San Fran is still a run based offense with a conservative passing game it's not like he's been lighting it up just managing really a-rod hasn't been his mvp form but still has more fantasy value imo with his ability
    Smith has 2 TDs and no turnovers in two consecutive games; Rodgers has 3 TDs and 2 INTs on the year.

The Vikings' D has allowed 4 passing TDs and picked 2 passes off, whereas the Seahawks' D has allowed 2 TDs and has 2 INTs on the year.

Of course, Rodgers could blow at any time, but Alex Smith's steadiness can't be discounted.
    Last edited by Flip Empty; 09-21-2012 at 10:42 PM.