+ Reply to Thread

Great Article !!!

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran
    Nice read - his 10 thoughts are really insightful too. I'd argue with the talk of covering tebow effecting jets coverage negatively by saying since teams are getting hands on tebow they are not getting hands on someone else.

DEPTH is our greatest strength.

I absolutely agree. It seems like we may have the best organization in the NFL, from the top down. Front office, scouts, coaches. Our coaches don't get nearly enough credit for getting EVERYBODY ready to play.

This is why BSPN and the other media will never promote the Giants. We have a small ball philosophy. No superstars, only TEAM.

Yes I'm mighty proud of this whole organization.

Good read!!!! " And once players put on a Giant uniform, they get coached well." People are scratching their heads over the Giants' bottomless pit of tight ends. This preseason was truly a testament to the Giants' depth. There were some very good players that were cut. You had strong position battles at RB, LB, DE, DL, WR. The coaches know how to coach talent and recognizes it when they see it. All that is left is scheme and execution.

Was a nice read, lets see what they say after the Egirl's game!