+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

It's Official!!!!: Ramses Barden is NOT Sinorice Moss 2.0

It was certainly a gratifying feeling watching him put up career numbers last night, after most of us thought we would not make the team earlier this year. The Giants fans and organization, has waited patiently for him to turn the corner, and it looks like he has.

Moss still had more yards, more TDs, and more catches in his 4 years with the giants

it seems a lot of analysts i feel are respectable are enamored with what barden showed us. he was dominant last night, epic performance from him thats earned him quality snaps.

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    Moss still had more yards, more TDs, and more catches in his 4 years with the giants
    I would venture to guess he had more targets and more games played.
    To my recolection MOss never had a game like Barden did. Now Barden still has a bunch to prove so lets wait and see.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

lets hope Barden will soon wipe all of Moss's records out and begin an explosion of his own!

Quote Originally Posted by gian_18778 View Post
    It was certainly a gratifying feeling watching him put up career numbers last night, after most of us thought we would not make the team earlier this year. The Giants fans and organization, has waited patiently for him to turn the corner, and it looks like he has.
    Not even close, bud. How can you even compare???? We already knew about Sinorice. I hated barden very much , notice I didnt capitalize his name. he got lucky we ran out of WRs' . Four years is tooooooo much time to show up. Glad he did. The coaching staff saw something we did not. Maybe now he will read the PlayBook..
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

yes so happy barden catches the ball and turns straight up the field and not catches the ball and goes backwards and cost us first downs lol anybody remember that?

Yea he's 10 inches taller. How anybody would even think of comparing the two is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    I would venture to guess he had more targets and more games played.
    To my recolection MOss never had a game like Barden did. Now Barden still has a bunch to prove so lets wait and see.
    So now its a positive that Barden has spent more time inactive or injured than Moss?

Quote Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
    So now its a positive that Barden has spent more time inactive or injured than Moss?
    not saying its a positve just saying he has less time in the game then Moss did. Hey....the kid got in and played a very good game. Like I said he still has a bunch to prove.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch