+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Anybody else thinks Hosley's been a Gem

what a steal, i've been very impressed with this guy ever since the preseason. But even more so last night dude was very discipline with his sack on newton plus he's very quick and his athleticism is unbelieveable. He seems like he's picking up Fewell system very fast and the coaches seem to become more and more confident in him. I think he's been nothing but great so far providing good depth so he can spell webster or prince. I believe hosley was a big reason prince was able to go all 4 last night. I'm just bit worried about his injury proneness so far hopefully this doesn't become a problem in the future but other than that i'm totally impressed with this 3rd round pick. Anybody else feel this way?

Quote Originally Posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
    what a steal, i've been very impressed with this guy ever since the preseason. But even more so last night dude was very discipline with his sack on newton plus he's very quick and his athleticism is unbelieveable. He seems like he's picking up Fewell system very fast and the coaches seem to become more and more confident in him. I think he's been nothing but great so far providing good depth so he can spell webster or prince. I believe hosley was a big reason prince was able to go all 4 last night. I'm just bit worried about his injury proneness so far hopefully this doesn't become a problem in the future but other than that i'm totally impressed with this 3rd round pick. Anybody else feel this way?
    Thank god he decided to smoke weed before the combine so he fell to us

well said redeye. lol this kid is a serious talent. he could very well end up being one of the best corners of his draft, and thats saying something bc there was some talent this draft.
    he is like prince in that they both move so fluid and mirror very well, with awesome closing speed. they cover a ton of ground and have huge catch radiuses. both are so young and talented, we could have the best corner duo in a few yrs

I like Hosley very much. And I pretty much feel the same about Randle. We just haven't seen enough of him yet. But we will...

Nope...He's a bust. They should get rid of him...

Obvious need not be red.

yea Hosley is certainly a gem! he has been a force in the secondary!

that pick last night just makes him that much more confident! im glad hes a Giant.

so far so good.....
    keep it going....and hope the hammy isnt a big deal
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned
    He's made two great plays and gotten hurt twice
    Now he has a hammy...........the bandmaster strut gave him turf toe
    He has to stay healthy as he is a force

^^^ Hosley on his hamstring:

“It’s feeling good, a little sore,” Hosley said. “I’ll be good. I had an ultrasound showing nothing, so that’s a good thing.”

Hosley said he is “confident” he will face the Eagles.
    http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...e-82cee4a4529e
    Last edited by titwio; 09-21-2012 at 08:56 PM.

yes, a gem. Will Hill is another.