+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Check out some JimBrown highlights- Does Andre remind you a bit of him?

here they are

If someone has Andre Brown highlights I'd like to see them side by side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6cCXNBeVfc Jim Brown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9kYqvdEl_Q Andre Brown
    Last edited by BParcells777; 09-22-2012 at 12:13 PM.

I remember when people said the same thing about BJ.

Sorry, I mean no disrespect to Brown who has been playing very well for us. But, Jim Brown was more of a freak in his day than anyone in the NFL right now.

and while I love what Brown as done, I am still reminded by the fact that he did it against 2 of the worst coached defenses in the league.

Banned
    I agree.........after watching them side by side JB had better balance, power, and ran LOWER......plus its not even close in the speed dept

But Andre does have the Jim Brown patience, change of direction, and very close in power.......both have/had a nose for the end zone, and breaking tackles

We only compared Jacobs as he was the only other RB to approach 6 yds per carry.......but BJ was just Raw Strength.......no moves at all, and no balance

LMAO... that's hysterical

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by roadgrader76 View Post
    LMAO... that's hysterical
    Whats hysterical?

The prefect blend of speed, power, balance, vision, and elusivness. The only other person who came close to duplicating what Jim Brown did was Barry Sanders. I know you're not saying that Andre Brown = Jim Brown, but up until 2 weeks ago, Andre had a career rushing number of -1 yards in the NFL.

Is he quick and elusive? Absolutely, but mentioning his name with Jim Brown is going to get a whole lot of people laughing. No offense intended.

well positive trolls better than negative trolls ... open the HOF for Andre Brown ... woot woot ... or let's just beat the Eagles? ... that's where im at
    Apologize to Melo 5

I get a Hampton vibe from him, don't know about comparing him to the great Jim Brown... yet... muahaha

This is a joke right? You're comparing a guy who had two decent games against terrible defenses to one of the all time NFL greats? Seriously?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by davepc View Post
    This is a joke right? You're comparing a guy who had two decent games against terrible defenses to one of the all time NFL greats? Seriously?
    Yes........watch the Andre Brown video and the Jim Brown and get back to me........This kid is the REAL DEAL
    Has the "potential" to be the best Giants RB ever