Over 50 years watching the Gmen and the 1st half in Carolina was one of the best ever.
Who knows how Carolina compares to the elite teams we have to play? Our next game against the Eagles will say alot.
But, some observations...
- We have our own Killer B's.... Joining Bradshaw are some new weapons for Eli... Brown, Barden, and Bennett,. All pleasant surprises so far, and makes me feel better about our depth moving forward.
- We have 12 - B's on the roster. Nicks, Cruz, and the Killer B's.
- Tynes leg continues to get stronger. 2 seasons ago he was always 3-5 yards short of the goal line and we were all unimpressed. Even though it's 5 yds. closer, he's consistently putting them 5+ yards deep in the end zone.
- The OLine was better than expected. Was it the competition? Or are they finally getting it? Their experience will help. Again, this weeks Eagle game holds an answer.
- Brown is quick to the hole... AB has to do the same.
- Prince was also better than expected. We need him to stay healthy, motivated, and in more Man coverage. He's still a little lost in zone. Hosely looked good. Keep your fingers crossed that our DB's hold their own.
- The DB's and OLine got a bit more aggressive against Carolina. These refs are a lot easier on the holding calls.... we have to take advantage of that... take what they give you... we were outsmarted and outcoached by Dallas in that respect.
Confidance is contagious.
This team could be scary good if we stay healthy. Keys are OLine and DB's.