+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    We will then each find the most beautiful virgin Eagle fans and take them as our concubines and literally bang the eagles right out of their systems...
    The only virgin Eagle fans will be men

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Let's not order the rings just because we crushed the Panthers. They are pretty bad..
    Panthers were favorites against the defending SB champs. They weren't considered a poor team by any means. They just got stomped by the champs , that is all.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    like i said before the panthers game in a thread i started, we are on a win streak and the starting point was the 2nd half of TB carried over into Carolina.

Offense is clicking. Defense is improving. Eli is at the top of his game. We win by a couple scores. Brown/Bradshaw go off, as do our WRs. D will make Vick look similar to how we made cam look. jmo tho
    I wish I shared your outlook but I think this game is going to be very very tough.
    It's certainly winnable but we will have to play just as well as we did this week against Carolina and probably better.

Need to turn a couple of those FG's into TD's.

the Eagles have given us fits the last few years. as long as our guys show up like they did against Carolina, we have a great chance of leaving with a W. they can't underestimate the Iggles.

l
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    If that same giants team shows up... I have no concern whatsoever
    There's the qualifier lol
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I like the speed of LB core and I think we may also have the advantage at TE and 3rd WO. It will be fun to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Chaos View Post
    I like the speed of LB core and I think we may also have the advantage at TE and 3rd WO. It will be fun to watch!
    It should be a great game
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by Eli TO Shockey View Post
    not worried about any team after the way we played against the panthers.
    well you should be, Carolina isn't exactly a superbowl contender

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    well you should be, Carolina isn't exactly a superbowl contender
    Neither is philly. They sure weren't last year, and they haven't done anything astronomical this year to prove otherwise.

If we play as well as we did on thurs day, we win. Bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsfan420 View Post
    like i said before the panthers game in a thread i started, we are on a win streak and the starting point was the 2nd half of TB carried over into Carolina.Offense is clicking. Defense is improving. Eli is at the top of his game. We win by a couple scores. Brown/Bradshaw go off, as do our WRs. D will make Vick look similar to how we made cam look. jmo tho
    I can recall a year when we played like crap until the second half of our third game vs the redskins where everything seemed to start clicking from there.. The 2.5 games prior not so much......
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread