+ Reply to Thread

NYG FINES WEEK 2

Wont be long before the players will again stop tackling blocking or hitting until the play offs. Where's the players union for these guys.

Safety Kenny Phillips has been fined $30,000 by the NFL for unnecessary roughness, one of four New York Giants disciplined for their conduct in last Sunday's win against Tampa Bay.

Other Giants disciplined were running back Andre Brown, $15,750 for a horse-collar tackle on Brandon McDonald during an interception return; and offensive linemen David Baas and Kevin Boothe, fined $7,875 for unnecessary roughness at the end of the game when the Buccaneers plowed into the line as QB Eli Manning was taking a knee.

Brown makes 465,000 year they fine him $15,750 guess next time he will let the guy score rather than have to pay another huge fine. Bull **** that NFL

REF fines NONE in 2 weeks.
    Last edited by ibbill; 09-22-2012 at 06:25 PM.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Was the Dallas guy fined for the horse collar tackle on Boley?? I don't remember reading that. I guess he must've because it seemed worse than Brown's.

I would think John Marra will gladly pay the fines issued to Boothe and Baas. If not, Eli should.

There should be a little more in these guy's bonus checks this christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Was the Dallas guy fined for the horse collar tackle on Boley?? I don't remember reading that. I guess he must've because it seemed worse than Brown's.
    Yes, Tyron Smith was fined for the horse collar tackle on Bolley

I have levelled a fine on the Refs for first being scabs and second for their incompetence 15,000.00 each
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo