+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,565

    Lightbulb I'm noticing Osi is getting doubled and chipped an awful lot

    Re-watching the Tampa game and literally every single time there's a double team or a RB/TE there to chip him.

    Osi's been getting pressure. It's just not showing up on the stat sheet.


    I love Tuck but he is not winning his match ups and our DT's could be getting better push...can't blame Bernard though he's being forced as a starter and he's been great. Can't wait for Canty to come back... him and Joseph..... POW
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 09-22-2012 at 10:40 PM.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  2. #2
    Not really worried about the pass rush as it's way too early in the season. They're just not going to all out early and have nothing left at the end. I think they did the best job against Cam Newton on Thursday than any other team so far. Tough to top what they did against Cam.

  3. #3
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,565
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Not really worried about the pass rush as it's way too early in the season. They're just not going to all out early and have nothing left at the end. I think they did the best job against Cam Newton on Thursday than any other team so far. Tough to top what they did against Cam.
    I'm not too worried either, they will kick it into gear vs Philly.

    I'm just wondering what happened to Tuck.... he used to be SO DOMINANT.'


    I hope his heart is still in it.... considered retirement last season. Hope it's just the first few games and he's going to take off soon.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  4. #4
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,565
    Re-watching the Panthers game and the same thing... theyy're keeping an extra blocker on Osi's side to double or chip him
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  5. #5
    Tucks still beasting against the run...haven't noticed much of anything from Osi...said it in another thread, and I'll say it again, Osi looks to be lacking his first step this year, i think he's starting to slow down...makes sense, considering he's in his 10th season

  6. #6
    All-Pro NYG4lifeNYK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    11,565
    Quote Originally Posted by juice33s View Post
    Tucks still beasting against the run...haven't noticed much of anything from Osi...said it in another thread, and I'll say it again, Osi looks to be lacking his first step this year, i think he's starting to slow down...makes sense, considering he's in his 10th season
    He's being doubled and chipped every single snap. I just re-watched both games.(still watching Panthers)

    When Osi is 1 on 1 he gets his push up field and the QB just steps up because the push from the middle isn't there.

    Osi is doing his job.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

    I'm ALL IN are you?

    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

  7. #7
    I watched Carolina game , and Osi { I call him LUCY } , put no effort into doing anything . When he got a "sack' he was pushed into QB . I would trade him in a "NEW YORK MINUTE" fo a CB . He had his day , but is a waste when we have some young talent on sidelines.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    He's being doubled and chipped every single snap. I just re-watched both games.(still watching Panthers)

    When Osi is 1 on 1 he gets his push up field and the QB just steps up because the push from the middle isn't there.

    Osi is doing his job.
    Pretty sure your just making stuff up to cover for your boyfriend...Im in to the 2nd quarter and I don't think I've seen a TE or a RB on Osi's side once...He was also pretty garbage against the run and the zone reads

  9. #9
    Bottom line is the guy has 3 tackles in 3 games, you don't think JPP is getting chipped and doubled?....Honestly i still think Osi can help us this season, but lets call a spade a spade, father time is clearing catching up to him...Lets not try and sugar coat things with some BS about getting chppied and doubled when he lines up opposite the best DE in the NFL

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
    He's being doubled and chipped every single snap. I just re-watched both games.(still watching Panthers)

    When Osi is 1 on 1 he gets his push up field and the QB just steps up because the push from the middle isn't there.

    Osi is doing his job.
    This is just simply not true, Osi did a terrible job defending the option, he most definitely missed tackles while going completely unblocked from what I remember.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts