+ Reply to Thread

Going to the Philly game for my 21st

I'm insanely excited. Don't worry I won't get too drunk and start trouble. Wearing neutral colors and laying low. I can't wait. Don't get to go to many games as I live in DC, but my dad surprised me with tickets and we are driving up to Philly! Hope it's better than the last Eagles/Giants game I went to. The game that must not be named.

WHO'S GOING?!

Happy Birthday.

Wow man that's pretty sweet for a 21st birthday...it just sucks you'll be surrounded by scumbags lol.

I went to Vegas for my 21st Hangover style .. But a Giants win at the Linc would be so sweet for a birthday present!

Have fun... Oh yeah and drinking isn't as fun once you're of legal age. Fact.

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Cheers, have a hellofa time!!!! Happy B'day

You should have a good time but you will be around some of those drunk scumbags in Philly. They have some of the worst fans in all of sports around the country or even the world.

Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post
    I'm insanely excited. Don't worry I won't get too drunk and start trouble. Wearing neutral colors and laying low. I can't wait. Don't get to go to many games as I live in DC, but my dad surprised me with tickets and we are driving up to Philly! Hope it's better than the last Eagles/Giants game I went to. The game that must not be named.

WHO'S GOING?!
    Thats cool and happy birthday - but drunk or not trouble may possibly find you. Philly fans are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by btbrennan View Post

WHO'S GOING?!
    Grats on the birthday gift! As long as you're wearing neutral, you wont be bothered. I don't think I would hate the eagles so much if it weren't for their abhorrent fan base. I think there is a karma effect for that franchise and why they haven't won any superbowls.

The link here shows just how crazy they are:

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Video-Phil...hia-Blog-13233