+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Schiano at it again

Schiano at it again

So this one of his best plays eh? So, they expect to be down often this year. This guy is a freaking joke, probably his last year coaching, what a joke.

My God, Schiano is a punk, he got his guys lining up offsides to get in their cheap shot. I don't justify this sore losing crap, even General Lee knew he lost the Civil War.

Schitano is so classy! ​In other news the foreskins lost!!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Yes, the foreskins couldn't pull it out. I hope people run the score up on this idiots team, no class.

Quote Originally Posted by Kez Simpson View Post
    Yes, the foreskins couldn't pull it out. I hope people run the score up on this idiots team, no class.
    This is the only answer to this idiot's ego. Just run up the score and show him that this is not college.

The guy won't last long in the NFL.

I mean it was in deep in Dallas territory. But he's dumb because they could see it coming a mile away. Now it just looks foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    I mean it was in deep in Dallas territory. But he's dumb because they could see it coming a mile away. Now it just looks foolish.
    I agree, but it would make more sense for them not to run it three times when they are down by 2 scores. That whole "Never give up" mentality wasn't there in my opinion, especially when they went for negative yards on all three runs. This isn't college, this guy dug himself a whole by pulling that bush league stuff last week against us, and now he has to stick by it or risk looking like a hypocrite. Buccs win three games this season and that's being generous, they look like crap.

too bad the Boys won, needed a trifecta today

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I cant wait til everyone runs the score up on them. This guy is gonna be public enemy number 1 if he keeps this bs up
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread