+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schiano at it again

Saw the entire game & let me tell you, Josh Freeman is an aweful QB! Just like last week vs us, the only reason they even scored a TD in this game is due to Romo throwing a pick deep in Dallas territory, then Dallas D comitted 4 penalies to put the Bucs at the 1yd line where Freeman tossed a TD to his TE.

From then it was an Int followed by 8 straight punts! The Buc D played lights out & layed some crunching hits/sacks on Romo. All in all, a very unimpressive win by Dallas & if they play like this vs the Bears next Monday night, they will get beat worse than the Sehawks beat em!

If an opposing player gets hurt during one of these stupid plays I hope he gets "Buddy Ryan'd" at the post game handshake by the other HC.

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    If an opposing player gets hurt during one of these stupid plays I hope he gets "Buddy Ryan'd" at the post game handshake by the other HC.
    I root for this to happen.

Get this clown out of the NFL. I love young hard nosed aggresive coaches as much as the nexy guy, but this is ridiculous.

Giants fan since the early 80s

+ Reply to Thread