+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arizona vs Eagles

This probably sounds silly but I'm a little worried that the Eagles getting crushed like this won't help us at all when we have to go to Philly next week. I imagine they are going to be super focused.

24-0 Cards on top after a 93-yard fumble recovery for a TD as the first half expires. Eagles aren't going to win by 1 this week. LMAO!

not in market, got the broncos/ texans game on...but love the ticker, Skins lose, Eag;es getting thrashed...too bad Tampa sucks ***, PoS team with a truly over-hyped QB

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    This probably sounds silly but I'm a little worried that the Eagles getting crushed like this won't help us at all when we have to go to Philly next week. I imagine they are going to be super focused.
    Our games with the Eagles are always hard fought and they have been better than we have of late. But now we have a running game and we should have Nicks and Hixon back as well to give us a full complement of receivers. I like our chances.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Anyone else enjoying Michael Vick getting smashed into the ground over and over because i have a huge smile on my face

Damn i wish i could see this!!

Arizona is pummeling Vick and co.

I really thought Philly would be a better team than what they have shown, but it looks more and more like they are not there, and Andy Reed's reign may be coming to an end.

I no longer find myself too concerned about the pathetic Eagles, if Eli has his game and the rest of the team play decent, the victory should be ours. I just don't think Vick is what he used to be, he's a shadow of his past talent.

And it looks like 49ers are having a letdown game, I'm glad though because so many media outlets are jumping on their bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Redeyejedi View Post
    Anyone else enjoying Michael Vick getting smashed into the ground over and over because i have a huge smile on my face
    If Arizona keeps manhandling him, he's going to be mighty sore next week. We've had Vick's number for a few season n ow so I see him as less of a threat than he once was.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Vick aint gonna make it through the season...

tbh, they were lucky as hell week 1 to play the browns. the win vs the ravens had two extremelyq uestionable calls on raven tds that woulda put em up 10 or more halfway thru the 4th, and this week...i wasnt impressed at all which is why i have us winning by a couple scores

+ Reply to Thread