+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Arizona vs Eagles

Intentional grounding
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

LOLL. Fox decides a rerun of American Dad is better than the Eagles game ending lmfao. Priceless.

Edit:
    2 minutes later the game is back. still gave me a good laugh

Vick has been hit 20 times, knocked down 11, sacked 5
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

EAGLES SUCK. Hope we play our A ball next week
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."

Starter
    The Eagles have been rotten all year. How they started 2-0 is beyond me. Today they finally lost a game they deserved to lose. That said with rivalries you can throw current form out the window. Looking forward next week for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by NYFG View Post
    The Eagles have been rotten all year. How they started 2-0 is beyond me. Today they finally lost a game they deserved to lose. That said with rivalries you can throw current form out the window. Looking forward next week for sure....
    I ALMOST feel bad for Vick; but then I rescued a Pit Bull.....

# 80

Giants better take note of what the Cards defense is doing and let's not drop 8, rush 3 and cover no one.
    Good teams win games, Great teams cover the spread!

Bench Player
    Key play at the end of the half: Desean Jackson catches the ball at the 2 but is too much of a fraidycat to turn upfield and dive into the endzone. Instead, he tries to back into it, allowing the safety to stand him up at the one. Three plays later, sack, fumble, returned for a TD. A 14 point swing because Desean was too scared to stick his nose in there. Thanks for pussing out, Desean!

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I ALMOST feel bad for Vick; but then I rescued a Pit Bull.....
    Roanoke you're killing me!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobravision View Post
    Key play at the end of the half: Desean Jackson catches the ball at the 2 but is too much of a fraidycat to turn upfield and dive into the endzone. Instead, he tries to back into it, allowing the safety to stand him up at the one. Three plays later, sack, fumble, returned for a TD. A 14 point swing because Desean was too scared to stick his nose in there. Thanks for pussing out, Desean!
    I love bashing Desean Jackson dont get me wrong but Victor Cruz probably does the same thing. U ever see him get small to avoid contact instead of extending to make a catch.Hakeem Nicks on the other hand would of went through the defender

+ Reply to Thread