+ Reply to Thread
    All-Pro

Kinda quiet here without hoagie lol

I know he was banned and deserved to be IMO. I was one of the ones lobbying for him to get the boot. However would of loved to hear his take on the pounding the eagles took from the Cards. What type of positive spin would he have weaved after that debacle. Also all I heard from him is how our boards would be a ghost town on oct 1 and he would be the Mayor. Man would of loved for that jerk to eat some crow..
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

I bet he's trolling the Cardinals boards as we speak talking about how they got lucky and aren't half the team the Eagles are...lol

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    I bet he's trolling the Cardinals boards as we speak talking about how they got lucky and aren't half the team the Eagles are...lol
    Lol, I don't doubt it

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Never thought i'd say this about an eagle fan but, i kinda miss that kid. Ah who am i kidding no i don't. He was very entertaining to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I know he was banned and deserved to be IMO. I was one of the ones lobbying for him to get the boot. However would of loved to hear his take on the pounding the eagles took from the Cards. What type of positive spin would he have weaved after that debacle. Also all I heard from him is how our boards would be a ghost town on oct 1 and he would be the Mayor. Man would of loved for that jerk to eat some crow..
    If you enjoyed him, why lobby to get rid of him

makes no sense

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    If you enjoyed him, why lobby to get rid of himmakes no sense
    No where in my original post did I say I enjoyed him. He was a parasite, a disease. He got on people's last nerve including mine. I was just remarking how id like to see his take on the pounding his team took.. As far as his banning, a reason was given in another thread by a Mod. Don't remember which thread though

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    No where in my original post did I say I enjoyed him. He was a parasite, a disease. He got on people's last nerve including mine. I was just remarking how id like to see his take on the pounding his team took.. As far as his banning, a reason was given in another thread by a Mod. Don't remember which thread though
    I thought he was hillarious
    you are too thin skinned......this is the smack talk forum.....you like your smack polite?
    he epitomized the jealousy and hatred of the Giants that shows how far we have come as a team.......If you are Champs you can just laugh it off no?
    Anyway the Eagles game is coming up and I cannot wait for kick off.........our success drives them crazy

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I thought he was hillariousyou are too thin skinned......this is the smack talk forum.....you like your smack polite?he epitomized the jealousy and hatred of the Giants that shows how far we have come as a team.......If you are Champs you can just laugh it off no?Anyway the Eagles game is coming up and I cannot wait for kick off.........our success drives them crazy
    Oh I embraced debate with him. Tons of times he set the bait and I took it. Hammered him with some great stuff, but there was just no rime or reason with that guy. He just didn't get simple logic...Ok u got me, I miss him

4-New York Giants!!!!!

well talk is all they have.......its cheap, and their agony is mesmerizing

Where is that empty trophy case image LOL........the crying kid...miss that stuff

I hope he sees my invite to come to sportswrath