+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cowboys oline

cowboys oline

This game was horrible watching in every aspect of football. Seriously though therr oline is going to get romo hurt bigtime. The Buca dline looked vicious today and one play Romo got crushed and had his eyes closed like he passed out. SerIts seriously going to be a long season for them

To bad TB didn't have one more TD in them and pull out a 1 pt win. Now we have to hear that fool Cre all week ranting about how great his team is.. Heck I know the cowboys played like crap but that guy was in here all last week after his team got destroyed 27-7. So I'd think it's fair to say after a stinker win he will be here
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Saw the entire game. Boys O-line is gonna make the Bears D salivate next Monday night! They couldn't pass protect & the great DeMarco ran for 38yds on like 18 carries. Against this same Buc D we threw 51 times & allowed 0 sacks. Romo got stomped big time by the Bucs front 4. Cowboys O-line will be their downfall this yr. Also, Josh Freeman is an aweful QB!

Yea just to bad TB couldn't of pull that game out
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Saw the entire game. Boys O-line is gonna make the Bears D salivate next Monday night! They couldn't pass protect & the great DeMarco ran for 38yds on like 18 carries. Against this same Buc D we threw 51 times & allowed 0 sacks. Romo got stomped big time by the Bucs front 4. Cowboys O-line will be their downfall this yr. Also, Josh Freeman is an aweful QB!
    Nothing new there.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    \

Pretty sure you guys allowed 38 points last week to him.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Freeman should be unemployed. That was the worst QB performance I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    Freeman should be unemployed. That was the worst QB performance I have ever seen.
    He played pretty awful, but you have to give credit where credit is due. The Cowboys secondary has been pretty good so far.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    He played pretty awful, but you have to give credit where credit is due. The Cowboys secondary has been pretty good so far.
    They were good, but Freeman won the Cowboys that game. He was your game MVP.

The offensive line for the Cowboys has been pretty bad because of a few reasons. Been pretty inconsistent thus far. But Doug Free has taken a huge step back. That seems to be the biggest issue.

At any rate, it's the weakest part of the team right now. Hopefully it and the defensive line will be addressed in FA and the draft next year.

+ Reply to Thread